Westhoughton Golf Club
Blackrod Bypass, Blackrod
The Club was established in 1929 and was originally a 9 hole course. In 2005 the course was extended to 18 holes. The course is a challenging test of golf with the new front nine holes being open scenic layout with superb greens.
The back nine holes - the originalcourse - are much tighter holes with tree lined fairways and with equally superb greens.
The Club House has excellent catering and bar facilities and both visitors and societies are most welcome.
All information correct at the time of publishing